Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Birthday, Dad!

I had intended to do this long ago (like, almost six years ago)!  But I hesitated because I wanted the montage to look just right, which meant (for me) hand coding the scaled dimensions of each of these near 200 photos... not to mention figuring out the dimensions.  Today would be Dad's 74th birthday - and reminiscing looking at this blog, I realized I had never done it.  So it needed to be done today!  These photos were all part of the slide show at his memorial. 

I found a great website without much searching that automatically files them all into a pinterest style grid for display.  I am still trying to learn the different title/description options for this style, but it looks like cincopa.com has plenty of different display capabilities.  I have been waiting for a site like this for a while!  You can also take the code and slap it on your own website.  It even gives you an email address to send photos to that will automatically go right on the gallery.  It is a keeper!

So, enjoy a look back on Dad's life for his birthday!
http://tinyurl.com/Remembering-Bill-Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment